Apple's iCloud is an easy way to sync calendars and contacts among your Mac, iPhone, and iPad. But it offers much more: it can sync your photos to all your devices, it lets you view and edit the same documents on any device, and gives you access to your iTunes music from your iPhone or iPad.
We can offer help with the following iCloud services:
- Understanding iCloud, and how to get the most out of iCLoud
- Using iCloud to sync information among Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Eliminating duplicate contact and calendar entries in iCloud
- Setup of iCloud Photo Library to sync photos among your Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Using iTunes Music Library, so you can have all your music and playlists available on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Automatic download of apps and books to your iPhone and iPad
For help with setup and use of iCloud on your Mac, or with accessing your iCloud data on your iPhone or iPad, call us at (212) 353-3310 or email us at email@example.com.