Microsoft Outlook for Mac is one of the applications included in Microsoft Office for Mac 2016, and it's also part of Office 365. We are Outlook experts, and we have full knowledge of its pros and cons, its idiosyncrasies, its bugs, and its limitations.
Some of the Outlook for Mac questions we can answer:
- Should I use Outlook for Mac instead of Apple Mail?
- What do I do if my Outlook for Mac email database is damaged or won't open?
- How do I set up multiple email accounts in Outlook for Mac?
- Can I view my AOL mail or Gmail mail in Outlook for Mac?
- Can I get my work email with Outlook for Mac?
- How do I move my mail from Outlook on Windows to Outlook on the Mac?
- Should I upgrade from Microsoft Office 2011 to Microsoft Office 2016?
- Should I switch from Entourage to Outlook for Mac?
Call us at (212) 353-3310 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with Microsoft Outlook for Mac.