We are dedicated to providing every client with the best Mac support and Apple consulting in New York City. Here's why you'll love working with us as your Mac tech professionals.
- We are true Apple specialists. Our Mac support is not a sideline to a Windows IT business. And we've been helping Mac home users for over 15 years. So chances are, we've seen your particular issue before.
- We will explain your Mac issues in clear and simple English, not geek-speak.
- Most of our NYC Apple consulting work is performed onsite. That means we come to your home at a specific time. No need to take a number and then waste your time waiting, no need to carry your computer around. (And we can do remote work too!)
- We will always be honest and straightforward. If your Mac problem can be fixed for free at the Apple Store Genius Bar, we'll tell you. If your Mac problem is not within our area of expertise, we'll tell you. If we think there is an easier, cheaper solution than what you hired us to do, we'll tell you.
- We give you customized Mac hardware and software solutions for your specific needs; we don't have a one-size-fits-all mentality, or an "upsell" mentality. We won't give you something more complicated and expensive than you really need.
- Our Senior Tech Expert is a former Apple, Inc. employee and has been using, programming, and getting top performance out of Apple computers since 1978.
- We are Apple Certified, and the Apple Stores in New York City refer their Mac customers to us for setup and problem-solving.
- We don't resell Mac hardware or software, so we are impartial in suggesting the best solutions for your needs and budget.
Call us at (212) 353-3310 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help with your technology.
Photo: Our client Ann Bingley Gallops, founder of Open Spaces Feng Shui, in her home office. Learn more about how Open Spaces Feng Shui can transform your space and improve your life.