Your office network is the central nervous system of your business. Our team can design a robust, scalable, high-performing network using wired, wireless, and cellular technologies.
Some of the Mac-friendly networking setups and problems that we have assisted our clients with include:
- Which internet service provider to use, and what service level is the right match for your needs and budget
- Installation of network-level security appliances
- Creation of smart wireless networks
- Configuration of secondary internet failover
- Set up secure, easy-to-use virtual private network (VPN) for encrypted access to a company network
- Provisioning of microcells for better in-office mobile device reception
- Diagnosis and resolution of intermittent wifi connectivity
Call us at (212) 353-3310 or email us at email@example.com for assistance with your company network or internet in a Mac-based office.