Many of our clients are switchers from PC to Mac. With our help, you can make the move easily, without losing any files or data. More importantly, we make you feel comfortable with your new Mac and excited about the possibilities it can offer.
Common questions we hear from people considering switching from Windows to Apple:
- How hard is it to learn the Mac system, if I know Windows?
- Which Mac model should I buy?
- How do I transfer files from PC to Mac?
- How do I move my Outlook email to Mac?
- What software will I need on my new Mac?
- If I make the switch to Mac, can I use my current printer/scanner/hard drive?
- If I make the switch to Mac, can I use my current wireless network?
- Can I run Windows software on my new Mac, using Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop, or VMWare Fusion?
We can answer all your switcher-related questions. Call us at (212) 353-3310 or email us at email@example.com for more information if you need help with the switch from Windows to an Apple computer.