Ivan Drucker, founder of top-rated NYC-based Mac consultancy IvanExpert, is available in Santa Barbara for in-home or in-office Mac help in February and March 2015. He is offering a special discount off his usual rate.
Just a few of the things Ivan can help you with:
- Contact, calendar, and email sync between your Mac and mobile device
- Improve your wireless network in your home or office
- Get important information off an old computer or device
- Upgrade you seamlessly to a new Mac, or switch you from Windows to a Mac
- Set up Sonos, Apple TV, or Roku
- Get the most out of iCloud
- Make sure you’re backed up, so you don’t lose precious data
- Protect your privacy by helping you manage your passwords
- Answer all your Apple-related questions
Call Ivan at (917) 400-6090 or email him at email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.
IvanExpert is the best-reviewed Mac support company in New York City. Read our reviews on Apple’s Consultants page, check out our testimonials, and watch Ivan discuss privacy in a recent news appearance.
Ivan Drucker founded IvanExpert in 2002 and is a member of the Apple Consultants Network. In the 1990s he was an Apple employee, working as an engineer at their headquarters in Cupertino, California. He has been using Apple computers since 1978, when he got his first Apple II.